One of the reasons I so highly value G-Suite is their best-in-class spam filtering. However, it is possible that for some users, life would be easier without this spam filtering. A few examples come to my mind:
- You prefer to have manual control over how the spam filtering works. For this, you may use a stand-alone spam filter, or one built into your email client.
- You work in the healthcare industry, and automatic spam filters think
Google doesn't provide an on/off switch for their spam filtering, but with just a few mouse clicks you can create one yourself!
browserto mail.google.com, and then log in to your email.
- On the upper right, go to Gear icon > Settings.
- Select Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Select Create a new filter at the bottom.
- In the
Has the wordsfield, enter
- Click Create filter with this search.
- Click OK.
- Enable Never Send it to Spam.
- Select Create Filter.