Apple has just released iOS 12 for iPhone and iPad–the most advanced mobile operating system ever. It is recommended that all iPhone and iPad users upgrade to take advantage of all the new features, including:
- Speed–Up to 200% faster
- FaceTime–Video and audio sharing with up to 32 people at once
- Notifications–Instant Tuning reduces interruptions
- Photos–Faster, easier, intelligent sharing
- Siri–Create custom shortcuts
- Security–a more secure Safari, which prevents website Share buttons and comment widgets from tracking you, as well as blocking advertisers from targeting you based on device fingerprint (this is HUGE)
- Security–automaticly generate and store strong passwords
Right alongside the release of iOS 12 is a brand new Practical Paranoia iOS 12 Security Essentials. The best-selling, easiest, step-by-step, most comprehensive guide to securing your home or business iPhones and iPads.
Official workbook for the Practical Paranoia: Security Essentials Workshop, STEM and college cybersecurity courses. Designed for instructor-led and self-study. The entire course is contained within the book. Includes all instructor presentations, hands-on assignments, links to all software, and security checklist.
You don't need to be paranoid to know they are out there to get your computer, data, and identity.
- 3,000,000 phones were stolen or lost in the US last year.
- Malicious attacks have started on iOS.
- Hundreds of eyes may be able to see your name and password, along with the contents of every email you send.
- Once the bad guy has his hands on your iPhone or iPad, it takes under one minute to bypass your password to gain access to all your data.
- With a slight bit of social engineering, your iCloud, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other social media accounts, along with all your data, is freely accessible.
- Through PRISM and other avenues, our government has access to your online browsing and email history.
You don't need to be an Apple Genius to protect your system!
In this easy, step-by-step guide, CIO, Security Specialist, and Certified Apple Consultant Marc L. Mintz takes any iOS user–from the novice with no technical skills, to experienced IT professional–through the process of fully encrypting and hardening the security of their device, data, email, documents, network, instant messaging, iCloud, browsing, and entire Internet experience.
It’s your information. Protect it.
Guaranteed to be the easiest to follow and most comprehensive macOS cybersecurity book available.
Practical Paranoia iOS 12 Security Essentials Live!
is available this week at a 50% discount!
Visit https://thepracticalparanoid.com to place your Live! order now.
Paperback and Kindle editions