The best-selling, easiest, step-by-step, most comprehensive guide to securing your home or business iOS iPhone and iPad. Completely revised and updated for iOS 12.
Official workbook for the Practical Paranoia: Security Essentials Workshop. Designed for both workshop use and self-study. The entire workshop is contained within the book. Includes all instructor presentations, hands-on assignments, links to all software, security checklist, and review questions and answers.
You don't need to be paranoid to know they are out there to get your device, data, and identity.
- Millions of iPhones and iPads were stolen or lost in the US last year.
- Dozens of eyes may be able to see your name and password, along with the contents of every email you send.
- Once the bad guy has his hands on your iOS device, it takes only minutes to crack your password to gain access to all your data.
- With a slight bit of social engineering your iCloud account, along with all its data, is freely accessible.
- Through PRISM and other avenues, our government has access to your online browsing and email history.
You don't need to be an Apple Genius to protect your system!
In this easy, step-by-step guide, CIO, Security Specialist, and Certified Apple Consultant Marc Mintz takes any iOS user from the novice with no technical skills, to experienced IT professional through the process of fully encrypting and hardening the security of their iPhone and iPad, data, email, documents, network, instant messaging, storage devices, computer, iCloud, browsing, voice and video calls, and entire Internet experience.
Guaranteed to be the easiest to follow and most comprehensive iOS book available.